05 February 2021

Mothra Tamagotchi: Ghogo & Mothra eggs

Back in mid-late 2019 I focused my v-pet attention onto Mothra Tamagtchi. Truth to be told, I'm not really fond of Bandai's vpets, but I find this one quite enjoyable. I really like the cocoon mechanics, and the overall gameplay feels a bit closer to my heart. Plus, I used to be a Godzilla franchise fan, and Mothra is a really cool Kaiju.

But anyway! Those who don't know, Mothra Tamagotchi was known for hiding a secret: decades have passed and no-one could get certain characters to lay those elusive, mystical eggs.

I remember being overly busy with my gamedev stuff in the late 2019, but I kept my Mothra alive to entertain myself while working. This vpet gets really needy in its late age, though! But somehow I managed to make both Ghogo and Mothra to lay the egg, and even recorded the process. And I also somehow forgot to write about it here... I blame it for being overworked at that time.

But enough about that, let's get to the main course, the video! 

Care details: Good care overall, killed after becoming too needy (17/18 days old). Some care mistakes were done.
Ghogo died on 7th Nov. 2019, Leo Mothra1 died on 26th Nov. 2019.

And the original Twitter post: Mothra egg (feel free to follow me there btw! I do dinosaurs & art, and RT adventure game things).


No comments: